You can have it A.L.L. says our guest on today’s episode, Forbes Riley. She is a well known TV personality, from acting to hosting talk shows to infomercials, she is also a personal trainer, coach, CEO of SpinGym and has over 25 years experience marketing products on home shopping channels worldwide. She believes in passion, hard work, and dedication to achieve your goals.
- Have it A.L.L. and S.E.X.Y, Forbes explains how redefining words can change the way you perceive yourself.
- Having so many different jobs and so many experiences in life, prepared her to be a better adult, and that’s a lesson she wants to pass on. It’s not about being excellent at one thing, it’s about learning and being good at several things.
- “Build the illusion to achieve the dream,” the motto that inspired her in the beginning.
- The SpinGym: a project that started by thinking about her mother and other people’s needs.
- The Internet has made a level playing field for you and your brand, you just need to learn how to use it and how to own who you are.