Elana Lyn Gross
Are college students really prepared to face the real world after school? Today’s Coffee N.5 guest has a few tricks that might help them prepare better for the scary world after College. Elana Lyn Gross is a journalist and founder of the website, Elana Lyn for millennial women. She has just published her first book “What Next?: Your Five-Year Plan for Life after College, an all-inclusive guide to successfully reach your goals after college graduation and how to prepare yourself for the outside world.
- Elana’s journey into becoming a journalist and the author of “What Next?: Your Five-Year Plan for Life after College.
- Tips for college students who will soon be graduating and ready to face the real world.
- The key for good writing is to before embrace your ideas.
- The formula for pitching your work to get published in a media outlet.
- The journey into becoming a published author
Want to read more about Elana Lyn Gross’s tips for creating the perfect email pitch to get media outlets to publish your work?.
Join us on our website for more information.