Finding alignment in our lives is definitely not an easy task. However, today’s guest, Kelley Hoag, is an expert on that! Kelley is a behavioral health advisor who knows how to make people’s lives more balanced and help them have a better relationship with their habits. Kelley definitely has a deep understanding of behavioral health as she is a certified Health Coach and she has extensive background experience in applied behavioral analysis.
- Kelley explains what being a behavioral health advisor is and how she bridged two of her passions together when creating her profession, health coaching and behavioral analysis
- What is your Shadow, what role it plays in our internal self, and how it drives our external behaviours
- The importance of aligning with your self-worth and prioritizing yourself in order to live a well-balanced life
- Kelley describes some of the challenges she had to overcome when wanting to become an entrepreneur and how she managed to do that
- When wanting to get out of a toxic relationship, Kelly explains the importance of also examining our own toxicity and bringing clarity to our own role in the relationship