The importance of knowning your digital persona
Being part of the digital world and being noticed easily may sound like a challenge to many, but what if it wasn’t actually that hard? Our guest today is Nicole Tremaglio, digital platform adviser for fitness and lifestyle personalities, speaker, and dancer. In her own words, also a brand architect! Nicole knows everything about building digital persona, being your own boss and embracing our past in order to boost your presence
- Nicole talks about her own digital persona: how it evolved and how it is still evolving. She refers to how she tries to do her best to show her full self, although she considers having a “disjointed identity”—she integrated her personal brand with her business persona.
- The digital world is always evolving and we have the right to evolve with it; although we may not always feel comfortable with it. The pandemic left us the certainty that we always have to be on the cutting edge of technology.
- Nicole refers to the importance of being true to yourself, and explains how she dived into entrepreneurship. When doing so, she decided not to have a corporate identity, and determined she could evolve to a different version of herself.
- What you went through in your life makes you who you are today; Nicole believes you should embrace your present and don’t be so hard on your past self.
- Nicole is curious about the process of knowledge and learning in general: she believes this is what separates successful and fulfilled adults from the ones who “float around.” Being committed in learning makes you more engaged in everything you do!
- There is a lack of mentorship lately inside the work environment: Nicole strongly believes that we should learn to think outside the box and solve problems or different issues by ourselves, instead of waiting for our boss to do so.
- Nicole gives us some tips for leaving the corporate world and finally jumping into entrepreneurship.