You’re unique, you’re talented, and you’ve got something a million people would kill for. But now what? How do you market your skills to get people’s attention and, most importantly, their business? Today on Coffee N5, we have Jennifer Berson, the CEO and founder of Jeneration PR—a modern public relations firm that works with companies to help grow their business—and Jeneration Academy, which provides courses and resources for entrepreneurs and individuals alike. Listen up and learn how to promote your own story, build your brand, and confidently create your next big thing.
- How to add value to your brand.
- The formula to pitch yourself to media outlets.
- Embracing your personal story and using it to create your brand.
- The importance of strategic pitching and find the right publications.
- What are nano influencers.
- How to work with influencers.
Grab a copy of Jennifer Berson’s Agency Owner’s Toolkit: https://www.jenerationacademy.com/agency-accelerator-toolkit
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk