Do you know that you need to create content for your social media, but don’t know where to start? You’ve tuned in into the right podcast! Today on Coffee N 5 we have Carolyn Stine, a female founder, content coach, writer, and content creator who works with female solopreneurs looking to uplevel their sales by showing up authentically and strategically on Instagram. Carolyn definitely knows all the do’s and don’ts concerning the social media world, let’s hear it out!
- Carolyn speaks the truth about organic content in social media: maybe not all of your followers will see your content as soon as you post it, that’s why consistency is SO important.
- The importance of sharing authentic and personal content that feels right to you: you can set your own limits based on your personal comfort.
- In order to stand out from your competition, try to bring content to life by discovering and empowering your X factor and your purpose.
- Even though people tend to leverage their success on social media based on their follower’s quantity, what really matters is quality: if you have an engaged community of only 300 followers that’s awesome!
- Carolyn explains some do’s and don’ts that you need to know in order to create great content in social media.
Here’sa Free simplified guide to DOs and DON’Ts on Instagram! Create and execute the perfect Instagram strategy. Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk.