What do you get when you mix publicity, pop culture and a little bit of coffee? You are about to find out. In today’s podcast, we are joined by Melissa Cassera, a Publicity Strategist and Screenwriter with a deep love for caffeine that has helped hundreds of businesses to build audiences that are obsessed with them. With two feature films currently airing on Lifetime Network and three additional films coming out in 2020, Melissa is without a doubt a multi-talented woman who has a passion for what she does.
- How to combine your professional skills with your passions and guilty pleasures
- The key is to show yourself just as you are in your brand.
- Don’t “edit” yourself out of your content
- Don’t be afraid to be rejected, you need to find your ideal clients
- There is no right or wrong way to be right now, we just need to respect how we feel
- If you show up as yourself, you will attract the right people
You can learn more about Melissa Cassera by visiting her website or following her on Instagram
Grab a copy of the Swirl effect here
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk
Lara Schmoisman, CEO & Founder of The Darl and Marketing Simplificado