Being magnetic is something that we all crave to be––who doesn’t want to be noticed or loved by someone? Today’s guest, Nora Wendel, is here to explain a little more about this and where this desire comes from. Nora is a women’s relationship coach and feminine magnetism expert who is eager to teach the world about self-love and self-worth. Through her coaching and online courses, everyone gets a chance to feel sexy and wanted again!
- Nora details her personal development story; years ago she used to feel anxious, insecure, and not magnetic at all, but she managed to find herself by cultivating her erotic femininity.
- In today’s world, we are all constantly looking for external validation for our worthiness because ultimately we all want to be loved; that’s the foundation of our existence.
- Nora believes we are mostly attracted to people who are radiating confidence, who are super happy, and who don’t have a care in the world.
- She talks about jealousy as a fantastic tool for personal development.
- Nora explains the true meaning of femininity: it’s all about your internal qualities, not your external ones.
- In order to overcome fear, Nora suggests connecting with your inner child and reassuring the love you have for them.
- Anything can be sexy! It all depends on the filter that you are wearing. Are you wearing the entrepreneur filter? Or are you wearing the erotic filter? Either way is great as long as it resonates with you.
To learn more about Nora Wendel, follow her on Instagram or visit her website
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk.
Lara Schmoisman, CEO & Founder of The Darl and Marketing Simplificado