Relationships can be hard work. But so is being single! No matter your status, if you are willing to work…everything is possible. From the impact of our first role models in our romantic behavior as adults to the fear of being alone, Dr. Wendy O’Connor tells it as it is. As a marriage and family therapist and love and relationship coach, she has seen it all and is here to share it with us.
- Teenagers and the search for identity. Confusion is normal but don’t stay confused!
- Young adulthood: intimacy vs. isolation
- The impact of role models in our romantic relationships
- Generativity vs. Stagnation: our attitude towards life
- Noticing the behaviours we don’t like to empower ourselves
- Bad relationships and the fear of being alone
- Couples in crisis and the will to work on the problem
- Being single and “marketing” yourself
- Knowing when we feel light and when we feel that “heaviness”
If you want to know more about Dr. Wendy O’Connor or make an appointment with her, you can visit The Traffic Light Center’s website.