How do you train your mind to step out of the self and to see the world from someone else’s perspective? Michael Ventura, CEO and founder of brand and business consultancy Sub Rosa, joins us today to talk about life, work and an essential concept during these trying times: cognitive empathy, or the capacity to understand others from their own viewpoint. Thanks to this ability, we can learn more deeply about others in order to create better solutions.
- Thanks to cognitive empathy we can learn more deeply about others.
- Without application, all of your good understanding of something goes to waste.
- If you understand how others see the world, you can adapt yourself to their needs.
- Detailed, deep conversations about what works and what doesn’t work on a team are essential.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of a relationship as it currently stands in order to make it better.
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk