Christine O’Donnell Podcast
If you think producing a podcast is super challenging and difficult, well, think twice! Today’s guest is here to let you know that anybody can podcast, as long as you have a great strategy and know how to connect with people. Christine O’ Donnell is an Emmy-Nominated TV journalist and Podcast Coach who’s covered national and local news events. Christine now coaches solopreneurs on how to develop, launch and grow their own podcast to make an impact. She believes everyone has a story, and thrives on helping people share theirs in a way that truly connects them to others.
- Understanding why you want to podcast and having a great strategy is really key to connect with your audience
- Christine explains her own why: she wants to podcast because there are people out there with impactful messages and amazing stories that will probably change other people’s lives for the better.
- If you want to be an amazing host, you have to listen to your co-host and make her or him shine above anything else.
- When it comes to the preproduction of a podcast episode, Christine focuses on searching as much information as she can about the person she is interviewing, and she also focuses on researching what her audience is interested in and what they want to listen to.
- Chrstine delves into some of the challenges she had to face because of being a podcaster, mom, and wife at the same time!
- If you want to have a podcast but you’re still waiting to pull the trigger, Chrstine can help you with that! With her new coaching programs you’ll be able to learn all the basics of podcasting as well as some tips and tricks to rock the podcast world.
- Podcasting is only going to keep growing more and more from now on, so if you’re still doubtful about launching one, don’t get left behind!