Build the perfect network
Networking sounds a bit intimidating, but it’s really all about connecting with yourself and others for the better! On today’s episode, we have Jared Kleinert, a TED speaker, award-winning author, and USA Today’s “Most Connected Millennial”. He’s also the founder of Meeting of the Minds (motm.co), which is a high-end mastermind group for visionary entrepreneurs, CEOs, and small business owners. Needless to say, Jared knows all about networking and he’s here today to share his best tips and tricks when it comes to connecting with others.
- Jared explains that networking is a skill that you learn; establishing deep, meaningful relationships with others is all learnt from trial and error.
- The very first step to master network is to connect with yourself before connecting with others: know your own vision for your life and for your career and decide what types of relationships you are trying to make.
- Jared reveals some of his most useful tips and tricks for networking, such as an awesome email template, which can also be found in his newly released book called “How To build a World Class Network in Record Time”. Click here to get the book!
- LinkedIn is key for digital networking and Jared explains how you can optimize your profile in order to get more connections
- There are a lot of different ways to build social proof (Network): press features, amount of followers and even the way you set up your own email signature!
To learn more about Jared, visit his website or check out his LinkedIn
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group, Marketing Small Talk.
Lara Schmoisman, CEO & Founder of The Darl and Marketing Simplificado