Travel, food, wine, and fashion are four things that most people love. However, today’s guest, Emily Martin, has turned them into her true passion and business by creating The JetSetting Fashionista blog. This blog is visited by luxury and fashion seekers and lovers of food, wine, and travel around the world! Emily, who has an extensive background in luxury fashion, loves writing about hotspots and hidden gems in the food and wine industry while also documenting her travels. Our guest also has her own business of events and communications where she offers wine events in San Francisco together with strategies in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Partnerships.
- Emily explains how The JetSetting Fashionista blog was born and how it started being a hobby that stemmed from her habit of traveling from a young age and her friends asking for suggestions as to where to eat or drink in different countries.
- Wine is a big interest for Emily and she thinks it’s more than just a drink because it is intertwined with the culture and history of each place.
- The importance of SEO and writing authentic content in your business, instead of seeking more and more traffic or followers.
- How Emily got started in doing partnerships and events with wineries and building a business from her hobby.
- Emily explains how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the wine business financially and in terms of the customer experience inside the stores, since everything has gone digital.