Are you tired of apologizing for just being yourself? Well, then it’s time to learn how to be unapologetically yourself! There’s no one who can explain this better than Bri Seeley: Bri is Google’s #1 Entrepreneur Coach, who helps entrepreneurs and businesses create long-term, sustainable success—on their terms! Through her signature training, Bri Seeley guides entrepreneurs through the journey to create, build and grow their one of a kind business – while transforming into the most incredible, powerful, and profitable entrepreneur you could ever imagine.
- Bri delves into her personal battle with speaking her own truth: since the young age of 14, Bri decided to be herself and do what she needed to do in order to be happy, even if that meant being rejected by those who she loved.
- The importance of creating a business plan as well as a personal success plan is that you need to have both in order to succeed as an entrepreneur.
- Before becoming a Business Coach for Entrepreneurs, Bri ran her own fashion label, which helped her realize that there’s SO much more going on in the world of entrepreneurship: marketing, customer service, financial management, sales, and more!
- Bri realized that she loved fashion and business, but not the combination of both. She then started working with coaches who helped her develop her inner strength and use her talent to develop her one-of-a-kind vision.
- To become an entrepreneur, you need to have a clear vision, passion, and motivation, and these cannot be taught! But what you can learn is everything about financial management, how to outsource, and those kinds of abilities.
- Entrepreneurship is all about tenacity: you have to learn to keep going even when things get ugly.
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group, Marketing Small Talk.