Have you ever thought about seeing the world through a collaboration lens? If not, it’s time to do so! Today’s guest Baily Hancock is a collaboration consultant who creates strategies and provides frameworks that enable entrepreneurs, organizations and individuals to achieve their goals by thinking collaboratively. She knows everything about the importance of networking and how it can enhance anyone’s business.
- Baily explains her own way of connecting people together
- The importance of not burning one’s bridges
- Steps Baily follows when finding partnerships for her clients
- Tips for reaching out to potential partners or collaborators
- Temporary rejection is not a permanent “no”
- Why networking events are not a great idea
- Issues people encounter when wanting to collaborate