Tapping into your most courageous self might be one of the scariest things that one can do. Yet today’s Coffee’s N.5 guest Dr. Ally Powell believes that giving yourself the confidence to step into something that maybe you wouldn’t normally do is a way to discover a strength that maybe you didn’t know you had. She also shares with us some good tips to help us navigate through change and to face new challenges.
- The importance of having the courage to do things that you wouldn’t normally do
- Learn to step back and observe the situation to understand it better.
- Different doesn’t mean good or bad, it just means different
- We can learn to build something new from those differences that unite us
- It’s important to be kind to yourself
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk