Most people don’t realize that pleasure and connection are aspects of our sexuality that we cannot leave out of our lives. This is what today’s guest, Shannon Chavez, strongly believes. Shannon is a sexual health and wellness specialist who specializes in “all things sexuality,” including help for men, women, LGBTQIA, and couples. If you are looking for a safe and judgement-free zone, this is it!
- Shannon explains how, even as a little kid, she always felt curious about the concept of sex since it used to be a topic thoroughly forbidden by her conservative family.
- How people tend to feel either shocked or really interested in what a sexual specialist does, and how Shannon deals with the misconceptions of her profession.
- Shannon explains what are some of the most common concerns or problems that people encounter in their sex lives.
- The importance of realizing that our own spirituality and our conception of who we are truly affects our sex life.
- Movies, TV shows, banners and billboards are constantly bombarding us with a certain image of what is considered sexy, and that often makes some insecurities come up.
- Shannon details the difference between sexy and sexual: yes, they are NOT the same!
To learn more about Shannon Chavez, you can visit her website or follow her on Instagram
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk.
Lara Schmoisman, CEO & Founder of The Darl and Marketing Simplificado