Build your success
Did you know that maybe what’s keeping you from reaching your dreams and goals is probably your own brain? Today’s guest, Daria Tsvenger, is here to tell you all about success! Daria is a Forbes-featured mindset and life coach and founder of a self-discovery program called “The Dream Sprint.” Her work has helped 1000+ people tap into the power of the brain to gain clarity and turn their dreams into reality. Daria will shine a light on the fact that rewiring and priming your brain for success is totally possible!
- Daria describes from her personal experience how she managed to get out of a dark place by recognizing that she was not achieving her goals and dreams. She started to think about her fears and how they impacted her mindset, and that’s how she entered the world of understanding how the brain works.
- The importance of understanding that our mind is not designed to keep us happy, it’s designed to keep us safe. That’s why we feel a big resistance when trying to reach out to challenging dreams or generally risky situations.
- Some people are genetically predisposed to be more negative than others. However, it is possible to get rid of that negativity and change your way of thinking.
- Daria discusses how to reframe envy and jealousy by thinking of these emotions as resources that help you find out more about your desires.
- Daria explains how her self-discovery program “The Dream Sprint” works and how it can impact your career.
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk.