Have you ever thought about what it takes to bring an idea to life? On today’s episode we have as our guest Niki Smart, professional car designer and founder of A Bike Company. Niki tells us about his journey to become a successful car designer and the way his experiences helped him to make the most out of his mistakes. He was an exterior design manager for the General Motors Advanced Design team in Los Angeles up until 2019, and oversaw the design of the Cadillac Ciel Concept, a hybrid electric concept car released in 2011.
- How Niki achieved his childhood dream of becoming a car designer.
- The importance of teamwork to achieving a perfect result.
- Niki’s journey from being a boy who loved everything with wheels to becoming one of the top car designers in the world.
- How to come up with ideas that help you develop your brand.
- Understanding the difference between designing to meet the client’s needs and doing it because you believe in the project.