Being strategic in public relations can have big wins, and they can happen fast. Where do you start and what are you trying to accomplish? Today in Coffee N5, Lexie Smith, who is the founder of an online PR coaching platform and corporate training program called “The PR Bar”, explains in our one on one conversation the business basics, common differences with marketing campaigns and how to interact with the media.
- The secret sauce to grow your career and the path to become a founder
- The importance of teaching how to PR people or companies the correct way and being cautious of every important detail, in order to achieve success in Public Relations.
- What it means to build your strategy, and how it can empower your objective with the resources of public relations.
- How to easily see the differences of the data measurement tools between marketing and PR
- The power of interacting with a journalist. How to make sure to establish a business relationship and become valuable and relevant.
- The formula to identifying how public relations will influence your goals
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk