When becoming a mother, your schedule may go out of control and sometimes it’s hard to find a balance between your own personal life and taking care of your child at the same time. Today’s guest, Jennifer O’Shea, knows exactly how that feels and that’s why she created her own blog called “Teach.Workout.Love,” a Working Mom Blog Community for all busy moms and milspouses. Jennifer wanted to create an outlet for moms to share their creativity and inspiration on balancing life, motherhood stories, and staying healthy and fit.
- As a military spouse, Jennifer had to move from New York to Washington: when she did so, she realized that she had to make new friends. That’s how she started blogging and connecting with other mothers in order to figure out how to bear with motherhood all together.
- When it comes to receiving advice from people online, especially if it’s about health-related concerns, Jennifer thinks it’s best to first ask your doctor, and then be open to other suggestions.
- Although it may sound crazy, Jennifer has actually made real friends online and she has even founded a business with one of them!
- Balancing your mother persona and working persona requires a lot of time management. Inevitably, some things may overlap but it’s good to manage a schedule in order to avoid that.
- Jennifer gives some useful tips on finding inspiration to write in blogs
- When having to make a review on your blog about a product that you don’t really like, it’s best to talk to the company and be honest.