Take a Risk by Fernanda Romero
Did you know that a simple “yes” in the entrepreneurial world goes a long way? If you didn’t, today’s guest is here to tell you all about it! Fernanda Romero is an actress, singer, model and entrepreneur who emigrated from Mexico City to the US in order to study but decided to stay after discovering her passion for acting. She has participated in many movies starring Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, Christian Slater, and many more! For Fernanda, all of this can be accomplished as long as you’re willing to take a risk and say yes to yourself!
- Fernanda’s journey from coming to the US in order to study Fashion Design and Merchandising, to actually finding a passion for acting and building out a steady career from it
- Entrepreneurship is also something that interests Fernanda, and she decided to launch her own brand of oils and candles called Vita Parfum. She explains her first steps into this business and how she got so good at it
- Different types of scents can actually have a deep meaning for people, and Fernanda used this idea in order to create her brand
- Dealing with rejection is an important aspect of entrepreneurship; not everyone is going to fall in love with you or your product and that’s completely fine!
- Saying yes to unexpected opportunities that come into your life can open loads of doors that can get you to where you want to be in this life, you just have to take the risk and do it!
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group, Marketing Small Talk.