Empowering by Carrie Murray
Being a part of a strong and supportive community is one of the best feelings someone could experience. Today, on Coffee N.5 (Empowering) we have Carrie Murray, Founder of BRA (Business Relationship Alliance), a network of powerful female entrepreneurs devoted to advancing women-owned businesses by providing the community, collaboration, empowerment and support needed to flourish as an entrepreneur.
- Carrie explains that her natural talent is bringing people together.Her background in education, where she had to bring together students and families, inspired her to create her own community: BRA Network.
- The name of Carrie’s community says it all. We all need a bit of support and lift in order to achieve our entrepreneurial dreams.
- Most events of the BRA Network are aimed to have a social impact in our community, that’s why they tend to partner with non-profit organizations so that the profit raised goes to a good cause.
- Carrie gives an inside peek of how the community works. Everyone is clear on the core values and mission of the BRA Network;everyone has a voice and everyone listens to one another.
- Thankfully, before the pandemic, the BRA Network functioned mostly in an online mode, which did not bring any hardships to the community at all, except for the events that were cancelled.
- Carrie sees building relationships as a marketing strategy and as the foundation of her business.