Sometimes, having coffee with your friends is all the therapy you need. On today’s episode, we have the awesome Emily Merrell as a guest. Founder of Six Degree Society, Emily knew what she wanted to do since she was very young: to give ear to other people’s stories and help them to create meaningful connections. With her ability to listen and her passion for networking, she now dedicates her life to helping others nurture relationships.
- Emily’s journey of transforming her side hustle to be her full time business.
- Actionable tips and practices to help you network.
- Overcoming your fears and finding that thing that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- The importance of allowing yourself to brag to others about your accomplishments.
- The secret formula to successfully network.