Not everyone has the resilience to face obstacles and still fight to see their dreams turned reality, but that is exactly what today’s Coffee N.5 guest did. Billy Blanks Jr. began dancing when he was just a little kid, and since then he has turned his passion into his business. He first began by teaching others how to stay fit in his studio with his series Dance It Out, and now he has solidified his dream with the Moving Fitness Talk Show, “Dance It Out on Lifetime.”
- Billy’s journey to becoming an international fitness-guru and how he turned his passion for dancing into a business and a TV show.
- Embracing new skills and positive energy.
- The importance of using your platform to build a community and unify people.
- Why everybody should embrace dancing regardless of their body type or their dancing skills.
- How dancing can help you heal and overcome challenges.
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk