On today’s episode we have Alexa Curtis. Alexa was born and raised in Connecticut, but always knew that she belonged somewhere else. She started a fashion blog at just 12 years old that later evolved into a lifestyle website and podcast for teens and parents where they could discuss several topics such as self-image, social media and mental health and found her passion for helping others. She has spoken in numerous colleges and in 2018 launched her own radio show on Radio Disney, “Fearless Every Day”.
- How Alexa found her true passion and decided to follow it despite the bumps in the road
- How to accept and embrace your uniqueness
- Why social media has a huge impact on mental health
- The importance of parents’ role in social media
- Alexa’s transformation and journey to become a successful and fearless young woman
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group Marketing Small Talk