Essentially, how we decide to market ourselves is based on the objective of igniting a desire in others. Today’s guest, Aimee Batuski, shines a light on this topic! Aimee is an intimacy coach that has helped successful women from entrepreneurs to mothers, artists, C-Suite executives, and even other coaches across the country. Aimee delivers talks and leads workshops on how we can use desire, intimacy, and connection to deepen all relationships, including business relationships!
- Aimee describes her journey from living a money and fear-led life to now living a desire-led life.
- Most people don’t realize that in order to make a business flow, you can actually engage your desires, connect with pleasure, and make business more magnetic.
- Women have been taught by society to get things done without making any mistakes, but Aimee actually teaches her clients to get vulnerable and get messy, which is a far more honest and truthful side to work on.
- By showing this vulnerability, women become more authentic, they share more freely, and they are willing to be seen, which is extremely important to marketing themselves and their brands openly.
- Any experience of your life can actually become more pleasurable if you ask yourself to do so!
- Sharing your truth and practicing small requests for your desires can help you learn to receive what you want.
To learn more about Aimee Batuski, follow her on Instagram or visit her webpage
Want to learn more about ALL things marketing? Join our Facebook Group, Marketing Small Talk.
Lara Schmoisman, CEO & Founder of The Darl and Marketing Simplificado